Our management team is made up of competent property managers who can significantly add value to your property, which is why many discerning property owners and seasoned real estate investors will tell you that a good management company is worth their weight in gold. Our management department is dual structured, comprising Facility management and Property management.
Facility management is a new multi – dimensional discipline that deals with the process of coordinating the physical workplace (or living space) with the people and work of an organization (or people and function of the living space). This is achieved through the integration of the principles of business administration, estate management, architecture, quantity surveying and the behavioural and engineering sciences.
The facility management function ensures the provision and management of an organizations none-core business support services by an external agency appointed for that purpose, while the organization retains overall control of expenditure and policy.
It thus allows the organization to concentrate on their Core Service Area (CSA) by contracting out the running and administration of the support services, which are contingent to the overall success of their operations at a fee without the attendant cost consequences of staff rights and privileges.
The main goal of the discipline is to plan, establish and maintain an environment that effectively supports the goals and objectives of the organization in the efficient and cost effective operation, maintenance and upkeep of a built-up workplace or living space ensuring that service ability and functionality purpose are achieved. The whole essence is to keep the environment at an optimal functional level.
OUR FACILITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
As Facility managers who transact daily with new and old facilities and real estate developments we are aware that many of these facilities are adequately equipped with a variety of plant, machinery and equipment:
These may include but not limited to;
* Standby generators
* Inverters/UPS systems
* Goods and passenger lifts
* Swimming pool and pool house
* Air-conditioning system
* Door entry phone mechanism
* DSTV cable facilities
* Deep Boreholes
* Ample lawns and gardens
* 24 houses security service, etc.
We shall apart from ensuring that the facilities are appropriately maintained at all times, also deal with all occupancy/tenancy matters. We equally liaise with public utility providers like PHCN, Waste management companies, the water board, the tenement rate office, etc.
To achieve this, we may need to sometimes station a Site Supervisor / Engineer permanently at the facility to take charge of the overall management of the facilities.
He will be assisted by technicians of various diverse skills. In this manner, once a fault is reported to the Site Supervisor, such faults will be attended to promptly.
We put our wealth of experience in this area to use in order to ensure that our clients have a conducive environment to undertake productive activity.
This concerns the control and supervision of completed, most often residential developments, with the aim of maximizing the Property Owner’s/Investor’s returns on investment as well as ensuring the proper upkeep and maintenance of the property.
In the Firm’s role as Property Managers, we perform such functions as seeking and obtaining tenants for vacant apartments/properties, negotiating and collecting rents from tenants, ensuring that tenants comply with the covenants contained in lease agreements, attending to the numerous complaints from tenants such as repairs etc., as well as carrying out such other functions that will keep the Property in such a manner/state (excellent shape) that will ensure maximization of the investor’s return at all times.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
Upon successful letting of the property, we propose to undertake the management of same. As is usual and expected of Managing Agents to any property and as also mentioned in our value proposition above, the services we intend to carry out are as follows:
* The keeping of property records and register, and ensuring that notices to renew and or determine leases, exercising options, etc., are taken up at their appropriate dates;
* Collection of rents and other cheques and prompt payment to your good self, including the submission of bi-annual statement of income and expenditure;
* Dealing with lettings and re-lettings and ensuring thorough liaison with your solicitors, that all leases, tenancies etc. are properly documented and that necessary consent are obtained;
* Regular inspection of property to ensure that tenants comply with their repair and maintenance covenants, including assessing and negotiating dilapidation's - the responsibility of tenants;
* Dealing with rates and ensuring prompt payment by those liable either by contract or by law;
* The arrangement for and supervision of all necessary repairs and maintenance works including service contracts and the employment of property or estate staff;
* Regular review of the potential of the property;
* Promotion of tenants and occupants' association with a view to ensuring a smooth and cordial relationship;
* Annual insurance valuation of the property thus ensuring that adequate cover is taken from an Insurance company of repute;
* Administration and control of estate staff thus ensuring that not only are they responsive to us but also to tenants who may draw their attention to lapses if and when the occasion demands;
OUR FACILITY/PROPERTY MANAGEMENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Here are some of our many value propositions as regards managing your property:
* HIGHER QUALITY TENANTS
* FEWER COSTLY AND TIME CONSUMING LEGAL PROBLEMS
* SHORTER VACANCY CYCLES
* BETTER TENANT RETENTION
* TIGHTER RENT COLLECTION PROCESS
* ASSISTANCE WITH PROPERTY TAXES
* LOWER MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR COSTS
* INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE INVESTMENT
* PERSONAL BENEFITS FOR OWNERS